Controls the main and most persistent types of algae in freshwater aquariums
- Controls algae growth in aquarium glass, ornaments and plants.
- Effectively controls “green water” algal blooms, and String or Hair algae
- Will not harm fish or plants
Follow API Easy Care Guide and use ALGAEFIX:
- As part of Regular Care to reduce aquarium maintenance
- To directly treat and control algae during Water Problem Solving
ALGAEFIX is a revolutionary product specially developed to control many types of algae in freshwater aquariums containing live fish and plants. Effectively controls green water algae blooms. Keeps freshwater aquariums clean and clear. Weekly doses of Algaefix will control algal growth and reduce aquarium maintenance
Treats: 1ml treats 10 U.S. gallons of water or 5ml for each 50 gallons of water
Directions: It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For indoor aquarium use only. Add 1ml (1/5 tsp) for each 10 U.S. gallons or 5ml (1 tsp.) for each 50 U.S. gallons of aquarium water. Repeat dose every three days until algae is controlled. Siphon or scrape any dead algae from the aquarium. Once algal growth is under control, add one dose per week. Weekly doses of ALGAEFIX will control algal growth and reduce aquarium maintenance.
CAUTION: Do not use ALGAEFIX with freshwater crustaceans, including shrimp, crabs and lobsters.