Ocean Nutrition Prime Reef Flake
The strategic blend of seafood products used in the Prime Reef Flakes translates in some serious protein in a jar. Highly palatable, even the most finicky fish will find it difficult to resist. Key ingredients include fresh fish protein and fresh seafood: salmon, plankton, squid, clams, herring, brine shrimp. Feed as much as you fish will eat in 2-3 minutes. Distribution 3-4 times per day.
- Highly palatable staple food for marine and freshwater tropical fish.
- An excellent source of pure marine protein.
- High protein content and rich in vitamins.
- Improves coloration and vitality while boosting the immune system.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists. Does not cloud the water.
Euphasia pacifica plankton, squid, salmon fillets, Euphasia superba plankton, kelp, sea clams, wheat germ, adult brine shrimp, wheat flour, soya-lecithin, MPAX™ (Marine Protein Amino eXtract: fish meals, select amino acids (DL-Arginine, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Betaïne, TL-Tryptophan)), vitamins (ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), biotin (Vitamin H), Vitamin B12, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), panthotenic acid (vitamin B5), menadione (vitamin K3), folacin (vitamin B9), cholicalciferol (Vitamin D3), niacin (vitamin B3), retinol (Vitamin A1), pyriodoxine (vitamin B6)), brine shrimp nauplii, tuna eggs, minerals (potassium iodide, iron oxide, manganese sulphate, magnesium oxide, zinc sulphate), ethoxyquin, carotenoid pigments.